What you can and can’t do under the rules.
Below is an extract from the NSW Government website regarding the upcoming changes from Monday 1 June 2020. The following will be allowed:
- travel to regional NSW for a holiday
- visits to museums, galleries and libraries
- pubs, clubs, cafes and restaurants can have up to 50 customers
- beauty and nail salon operators can begin treatments under strict COVID-safe guidelines
- worship, weddings and funerals: up to 20 people can attend weddings, 50 at funerals and 50 at places of worship.
Rules that continue to apply to the current COVID-19 restrictions and to the changes that take effect from 1 June include
- the 4 square metre rule
- physical distancing
- hygiene and safety requirements for businesses
- self-isolation and quarantine.
Please visit the NSW Government website to view more detailed informatio